09 December, 2010

Just One of Those Days.

Today, was perfect.

From the energy and health that possessed me as I rolled out of bed at 8:30 this morning, to the skip in my step as I walked in the door at 8:30 this evening, things went perfectly today. I got to giggle with Avita in a coffee shop this morning (after she looked at me solemnly and said, "Auntie Hannah, I NEED coffee. We NEED to go to the coffee shop) and take her on a train ride around the mall, then I proceeded to have great interactions with all the clients at the gym today--despite all the problems people came in with, I was able to resolve them, and get people on with their day with smiles on their faces.

I can't possibly detail every little thing that went perfectly today--as everything did. Stars were aligned. Health was restored. Forces were surrounding me. Karma was in the positive.

Needless to say, it seems like a great day to help bring a baby into the world :)

No comments:

Post a Comment